Tuesday, December 30, 2014

FOXBRIM 100% PURE ARGAN OIL REVIEW

ARGAN OIL:
If you are like me, you've never heard of Argan Oil here is the little description of what is Argan Oil? 
The argan(Argania spinosa) is a species of tree endemic to the calcareous semi-desert Sous valley of southwestern Morocco and to the Algerian region of Tindouf in the western Mediterranean region. It is the sole species in the genus Argania. ... The oil contains 80% unsaturated fatty acids, is rich in essential fatty acids and is more resistant to oxidation than olive oil. Argan oil is used for dipping bread, on couscous, salads and similar uses.
 The unroasted oil is traditionally used as a treatment for skin diseases, and has become favoured by European cosmetics manufacturers.





So I received Foxbrim 100% Pure Argan Oil to review. I have somewhat dry skin and very dry lips in winter. It is the best time for me to use Argan Oil.
It is transparent in colour and have no smell or very minute nutty smell which is very unnoticeable. 
It is not super greasy like olive oil or other vegetable oil. It is very light.
When I applied it on my hands and face I didn't feel good but within seconds it was completely absorbed in my skin. 
My dry lips is the most dryer in winter and it bothers me a lot. I applied Argan oil at night, on first application I noticed some difference, I used it for several days and it completely cured my lips even a lot of lip balms failed to.

100% PURE AND NATURAL:
Foxbrim Aragan Oil is entirely plant based and natural. It is packed with Vitamin E, and essential Unsaturated Fatty Acids and more. 
Vitamin E makes your skin radiant, glowing and healthy. 
Unsaturated Fatty Acids keeps your skin and hair young and it naturally repairs damaged hair. 

It have NO additives parabens, silicones fillers or fragrances. Sourced directly from Morocco.

USES:
1. For HAIR: 
Leave-in conditioner. Natural shine. Stop tangles. Calm frizzy ends. Nourish and strengthen hair. 

2. For BODY: 
Hydrate under-nourished skin. Diminish and eliminate stretch marks. Repair cracked heels. 

3. For your FACE: 
All day moisturizer for even the most sensitive of skin types. Anti-inflammatory to lessen redness and dramatically reduce redness brought on by acne and other skin ailments. Pre-shave oil. Natural lip moisturizer. 

4. For HANDS: 
End dryness, cracking and peeling. Complete cuticle repair.
You can get Foxbrim 100% Pure Argan Oil from Foxbrim Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment