Monday, April 20, 2015

Quick Stitch Sewing Kit Review



This sewing kit is a must have for all those people who do sewing and its a great gift for those who love sewing. I learned sewing from my mother. She used to sew clothes at home. So i learned it as well. Recently i got a new sewing machine. I don't sew regularly but you really need this skill every now and then in your life. 



This sewing kit is very useful and it have all the things that anyone need to sew. The components of this kit comes in a very good quality case. This kit includes 24 Stainless Steel Needles that comes in a protective plastic case, 12 Spools of Assorted Colours of Thread and these colours are mainly those that we often require, A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissor that i really like , A Seam Ripper with Plastic Cover , Two Needle Threaders , Tape Measure , Straight Pin, Safety Pin , Thimble , Buttons. 



It is very easy to keep. It keep all the things in one place and these sewing tools don't make a mess. This kit is great for travelling. It can fit in any average size compartment of a bag. It is best for beginners as well. Because it have all the things beginner need to use. We usually need to quick fix stuff like a ripped button. This kit is great for quick fixes. I gave this kit to my mother in law and she really liked it. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment