Saturday, April 4, 2015

Anti-Aging Moisturizer with Matrixyl 3000



I really like the packing of this AniAging Moisturizer with Matrixyl. The bottle consists of a pump which makes it really easy to pour out desired amount of moisturizer. I really like the silver colour of bottle of this moisturizer. This moisturizer goes on light and smooth. It is non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way. I absorbs very quickly in the skin.
I pump out some moisturizer on my fingers and applied it on my face and hands. At first I didn't like the way it feel when applied, but after few seconds it get completely dissolved. It really keeps the skin moisturised.
I use the serum followed by moisturizer. I've only been using these two products for a week and I can't say I notice too much of a reduction in AntiAging features. But this is a very good moisturizer. I'm excited to continue this product to see if it work. With that, they haven't had any negative impact on my skin (haven't made me break out or anything like that), so there's really nothing lost by continuing with this skincare regimen and seeing if it works. As these AntiAging skincare products take a long time to show visible difference.



You can get it from Here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment