Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Bamboo Crib Mattress Protector by Swaddlez - Review





  • ULTRA SOFT BAMBOO - Bamboo viscose is the ideal solution for keeping your mattress clean and fresh. Bamboo is naturally hypo-allergenic and antibacterial. It prevents bacteria, dust mites and mold from breeding in your child's mattress. Be assured that your baby is safe and comfortable.
  • ✔ SUPER ABSORBENT - Bamboo is considered one of the most absorbent textiles available. The no worry solution for those leaky bottle messes, or potty training misses.
  • ✔ HIGHLY BREATHABLE - Bamboo naturally keeps your baby warmer in winter and cooler in summer, drawing moisture away from the skin faster and allowing for a more comfortable night's sleep.
  • ✔ DEEP SKIRT - 9" Deep skirt guaranteed to fit all mattresses. Tight and snug, without the struggle to get it back on after you wash it.
  • ✔ 100% THRILLED CUSTOMER GUARANTEE. If this mattress protector does not meet your needs for any reason, return it and get every penny back, no questions asked.


I got this waterproof Mattress Crib Pad for my daughter's crib's mattress. I really like its packing. It is very beautifully packed. I like that its size is standard, i.e, 28" x 52". It fits her mattress perfectly. It is white in colour and quilted.
The best thing is it is waterproof, and it can be washed unlimited times. But cold water should be used and let it dry naturally. It helps to protect her mattress from dirt, dust and specially stains. I love its fabric. It is made of bamboo. It have no chemicals or Vinyl. Hence great and safe for baby. I am glad i got this pad.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment