Friday, April 17, 2015

Seaweed Complex Lotion By Foxbrim Review

                              


I really liked this lotion because of the presence of sea weeds and ocean minerals. The bottle consists of a pump which makes it easy to pour out desired amount of lotion. The lotion is white in colour. It goes on light and smooth. It is non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way.
I pump out some moisturizer on my fingers and applied it on my face. In few seconds it completely absorbs in the skin. It doesn't feel greasy at all. I really don't like the creams and moisturisers that feels little greasy or oily. It really keeps the skin moisturised.
It helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches. It makes the skin looks and feels smooth and soft. It is good for all skin types.



I can't say I notice too much of a reduction in AntiAging features. But this is a very good moisturiser with the best ingredients like ocean minerals and sea weeds. I'm excited to continue this product. With that, it haven't had any negative impact on my skin (haven't made me break out or anything like that), so there's really nothing lost to continue.
I got a sample to give my honest and unbiased opinion.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment