Sunday, April 19, 2015

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic






In winter season my skin and lips gets very dry. So i really need a great moisturiser and lip balm. Lips are my main concern. I was very happy to get this Argan oil as it is great for dry skin, lips and hair.
The oil comes in a glass bottle and it have a dropper inside to take out desired amount of oil. It have no smell. It is not super greasy like olive oil or other vegetable oil. It is very light.
When I applied it on my lips and face it was completely absorbed in my skin in few seconds.
My dry lips is the most dryer in winter and it bothers me a lot. I applied Argan oil at night, on first application I noticed some difference, I used it for several days and it completely cured my lips even a lot of lip balms failed to.



It is great for hair as leave-in conditioner. I apply very small amount argan oil to my hair. It brings natural shine in my hair. It stop tangles. It calms frizzy ends. It nourish and strengthen hair.
It is good for skin. It hydrate under-nourished skin. Diminish and eliminate stretch marks. Repair cracked heels.
On face it works great as All day moisturizer for even the most sensitive of skin types. It is Anti-inflammatory to lessen redness and dramatically reduce redness brought on by acne and other skin ailments. It can be used as Pre-shave oil. Its a great Natural lip moisturizer. It end dryness, cracking and peeling.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment