Sunday, April 12, 2015

Vita Sciences Maxasorbs Vitamin B12 Cream





I really liked this cream because of the presence of vitamin B12. The bottle consists of a pump which makes it easy to pour out desired amount of cream. The cream is white in colour. It goes on light and smooth. It is non-greasy and a little bit goes a long way.

I pump out some moisturizer on my fingers and applied it on my face. In few seconds it completely absorbs in the skin. It doesn't feel greasy at all. I really don't like the creams and moisturisers that feels little greasy or oily. It really keeps the skin moisturised.




It helps soothe dry, itchy, or irritated skin patches from eczema, psoriasis, or other skin rash. My skin gets very dry in the winter and it work very good for very dry skin.

I can't say I notice too much of a reduction in AntiAging features. But this is a very good moisturiser with the best ingredient Vitamin B12. I'm excited to continue this product to see if it work. With that, it haven't had any negative impact on my skin (haven't made me break out or anything like that), so there's really nothing lost to continue. As these AntiAging skincare products take a long time to show visible difference.


You can get it from Here.


Powered By Brand Backer

No comments:

Post a Comment