Friday, April 17, 2015

Francois et Mimi Vintage Double Wall French Press Review




I don't drink coffee daily but sometimes i really like to drink a great cup of coffee. When i saw this french Press, i really like it but when i get it i just love it. It so beautifully made. The full stainless steel design looks great. It really increase the looks of my kitchen. 
Its not only a french press but for me its a great decor item for my kitchen. The stainless steel design looks great. It is huge in size that is 34oz. Best for serving guests. It looks so good to present infront of guest. The spout of this frenchress dripple proof. It don't spill or make mess. Another good feature is that its dishwasher safe.
It have a micro mesh filter. The presser press coffee very well, even to the tiniest particle. The french press is designed with a double wall feature. That really helps keep the coffee hot. The handle of the french press is so beautifull and it remain cool. On the whole i really love it and it makes great coffee.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment