Friday, March 6, 2015

Nasal Aspirator By Baby Comfy Care




I got several nasal aspirators for my daughter but I didn't like any. They don't work that good. I was very happy to get Baby Comfy Nose nasal aspirator.  It uses our own suction to quickly and hygienically remove children’s nasal mucus.  Which i think is more effective than bulb and battery aspirators because our natural lung suction is so much stronger.  
The design of the aspirator is very different and attractive. It eliminates any possibility of contact with mucus and germs. I used it for my daughter during flu and runny nose and it works perfectly. In one suction it suck all the mucus. I used a tissue into the aspirator as a filter. 




The unit comes with two nose tips: standard and newborn. Medical grade soft nose tip and mouth piece.  It have a mesh storage pouch that keeps all the pieces together in the dishwasher, or in the bag etc.
There are three colours available. Pink, Blue and White. It is BPA and phthalate-free.
It is available in Walgreen. 

You can also get it from Here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment