Monday, March 30, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace - KG Baby Review



My daughter is teething and she gets very fussy whenever her new teeth start appearing. I used several type of teethers for her but she didn't like them. She chew it on the first day but then she don't want it. So i get her new teether every now and then
So I was very excited to get this teething necklace. it is very good Baltic Amber necklace. I love the colours of these very beautiful Amber. And it is handmade.
I was very amazed to see it. It is very beautifully made that you can't even tell these are for teething purpose. They look very stylish.
It is very easy to clean. I wash it with dishwashing soap and water. My daughter usually want to chew my jewellery so now she have her own jewelry to chew. And thats really good. I really like it.
I got a sample for my honest and unbiased opinion.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment