Monday, March 30, 2015

Teether Necklace and Bracelet Review





My daughter is teething and she gets very fussy whenever her new teeth start appearing. I used several type of teethers for her but she didn't like them. She chew it on the first day but then she don't want it. So i get her new teether every now and then
So I was very excited to get this necklace and bracelet. They are made of silicon. I like that these are PBA free.
I was very amazed to see it. It is very beautifully made that you can't even tell these are for teething purpose. They look very stylish. These looks very heavy unless you touch and feel them.
It is very easy to clean. I wash it with dishwasher and water. My daughter usually want to chew my jewellery so she want to chew it every time i wear it. And thats really good. But she don't consider it a boring teether for her, instead she thinks its my jewellery... Lol...
I really like it. Its a great gift for every mom and even baby sitters.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment