Friday, March 13, 2015

iPhone 6 Plus Case by Xinger



I got these iPhone 6 plus Case by Xinger for my husband. My husband really prefer clear case for his iPhone 6 with some style.
This case fits perfectly. Its not very difficult to remove the case back. The case is clear. 
This case is very beautifully made. It looks very good quality. The case is Precisely cut and designed with Easy access to all ports, sensors, speakers, cameras and all iPhone features. It have Wonderful Holding Feeling.
The brand claims the product to be world's thinnest iPhone case with air-cushioned bezel. It is very light weight. The case have Micro Dot Matrix design on the back that eliminates contact marks and maintains even transparency.
Xinger provides Life-Time warranty. So if you don't like the case, you can return it anytime.


You can get it from Here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment