Monday, March 30, 2015

3 Teether Toys Review


My daughter is teething and she gets very fussy whenever her new teeth start appearing. I used several type of teethers for her but she didn't like them. She chew it on the first day but then she don't want it. So i get her new teether every now and then
So I was very excited to get this toy teether for my daughter. These are made of silicon. I like that these are PBA free.
I was very amazed to see it. It is very beautifully made. They look very neat. These looks very heavy unless you touch and feel them. It is very easy to clean. I wash it with dishwasher and water. Its a great gift for every mom and even baby sitters.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment