Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Supernova 300 Ultra Bright LED Camping Lantern Review

This lantern is very beautifully made. I really like the LED light. It have 300 lumens of brightness and that is a lot of light. Which is perfect for camping, hiking, using it outside in a lawn or in any type of emergency.
It have highly efficient light that generates little heat. It works great and continuously for up to six days.
It have a slow pulse LED indicator. That blink and makes it very easy to find the lantern in the darkness.
It is very sturdy and compact in size and shape. It have rubber and plastic moulding for maximum durability. This lantern is water resistant.  


You can get it from Here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment