Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles


The Syono Orthotic Shoe Inserts and Gel Insoles are a set of orthotic insoles and inserts that provide cushioning and support to alleviate pain throughout your body. I got these Gel Insoles for my father. He walk a lot and he really need comfortable shoes. I was very happy to get these insoles. One size fits all. When i got these the size was very  bigger and it didn't fit my father's shoes. The best thing is that it can be cut with the scissor. It have size and shape marks already made to make cutting easier. I cut them according to his shoes and believe me these feel so comfortable.  


They are great for daily use. It really prevents foot pain, back pain. It really provides comfort to the ankles, knees and hips. They are very light weight, you don't even feel like you have something in your shoes. Walking, running, and standing become easier and less painful.
These are life saver specially for old people. I am very glad to give them to my father and now he feeling very good to walk, run or do other things.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment