Friday, August 28, 2015

Xinliya 11 Piece Makeup Brush Set

The first thing i will say about these brushes is that these are so great quality brushes at such a low price and I am very amazed and happy.



The package includes 11 makeup brushes. These makeup brushes came in a nice draw string bag.
All the makeup brushes came fully wrapped in plastics to keep them clean and safe.

I really like the making of these brushes. These look very high quality. The handles of the brushes are made of bamboo. And  the bristles are synthetic and i really prefer synthetic brushes because these are more good for makeup application also these are easy to clean and don't get dirty easily.

All the brushes are very fluffy. 5 of the brushes are very dense for face and 6 brushes are small for eyes.

I really love the flat top brush it is great for applying foundation. This is one of my favorite brushes.





Powder brush is also very great, it is very dense and fluffy.




The package includes brushes for every part of face. A powder brush, a blush brush, and every type of eyeshadow brushes.





I didn't find any shedding or any loose bristle.
These brushes are very easy to clean. I wash them by running warm water over these and applying little shampoo or dish washing liquid. And then rinse these again with warm water. I really love these brushes and I am very glad to get these brushes.

A sample received for honest and unbiased.

You can get it from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment