Monday, May 4, 2015

Bubble Therapy Pure & Natural Bubble Bath, 3 in 1 Review



The first thing i love about this 3 in 1 bubble bath is that it is made of all natural and organic ingredients. It have a lot of soothing nourishments like Calendula, Chamomile, Lavender,  Organic Aloe Barbadenis leaf juice and Oat. It is safe from all the harmful ingredients. SLS-free, sulfate-free, Paraben-free, sodium benzoate-free, dioxane-free

Another great quality is that it can be used by all family. I used it for my self and my daughter. Babies, toddlers, kids and adults all can use. Is it safe for everyone, even a pregnant woman because of the plant based ingredients. 



I love that it is 3 in 1. A shampoo, body wash and bubble bath. It makes bathing very easy specially when you are bathing your babies and toddlers. I really prefer to use 2 in 1 or 3 in 1 products for my daughter. 

It is very easy to use. To use it as a shampoo, apply it to wet hair and scalp, avoiding eye area. Work through hair with fingers. Rinse. 
To use it as a body wash, apply it on the wet body and rinse. 
For bubble bath run 1-2 table spoons full of product under vigorously running water at the start of the tub filling. Leave the bath to fill undisturbed. Enjoy a mountain of bubbles. 

I used several products of Sweetsation Therapy and i really love all of their products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment