Sunday, May 3, 2015

Cregler Manicure Pedicure and Beauty Grooming Set Review






Everyone need a manicure set. It is very necessary for every day use. It happens to me a lot of times that when ever i need these manicure and pedicure tools.

These comes in a very pretty synthetic leather case. I really like the case. It keeps all the manicure tools together and now i can not lost them. This set includes 6 pieces that are, A Nail Clipper, Nail File, Nail Scissor, Cuticle Pusher or Nail Cleaner, Tweezer and Ear Pick.




This kit is great for travelling. It can easily fit it any pocket of a bag or even a pant. It is smaller than a wallet and lighter in weight too. It is great to give as a gift. Anyone would love it. It so useful and no one can say they don't need or want it.




I have all these tools at home so i decided to keep this set in my bag so i will have it in my bag with me whenever I need it outside my home. It happened few times that i forget to file my nails or shape them. So with this set i can manicure any time i want.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment