Thursday, May 14, 2015

Radha Beauty's Clearing Serum



I got this Clearing serum for me. I have few dark spots on my face because of acne and blemish. These spots are mainly on cheeks. They are dark in colour and very visible. I got this product to use and get rid of these dark spots and make my skin clear.

I really very love the packing of this clearing serum. It comes in absolutely pretty packing that i didn't saw before. It have a pump that really help to pump out desired amount of serum. I apply it twice or once a day. Usually at night or sometimes in the morning. First i cleanse my face and then apply it on the effected areas only.

After a week of use I can notice a lot difference in the colour and appearance of dark spots. Definitely this process takes a long time. I need to continue the product to see more better results. As we all know dark spots take a lot of time to be fully disappear or lighten in colour.
I got this product for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment