Sunday, May 3, 2015

XANADU 24K Gold Serum By ISA Professional

 

I heard really great stuff about Gold serums and Gold mask/facials. But i never had a chance to use any such product. I was very excited to try out this 24K gold serum.
Firstly i really love the packing of this product. It comes in a very cute and small 1oz. bottle. With a pump. The pump helps to get out desired amount pf serum. 


Secondly I really love the ingredients of this serum. It have 24K Gold, Deionized water, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Collagen, Rose Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Creatine, Beta-Glucan, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Matrixyl-3000), Epidermal Growth Factor, P-anisic.
It need to be applied twice a day but as I am not having AntiAging signs i use it once a day or every other day. I cleanse my face at night, before sleeping and pump out little serum. I apply it all over my face. I love its smell. As it have rose extract, it smells great. It absorbs quickly in skin and it doesn't feel oily or greasy. 


I am really loving this serum. It hydrates my skin and keep my skin well moisturised. It makes the skin very soft and smooth. It even out skin tone and give a glow to the skin. I am so glad to get this product. I will continue to use it.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment