Friday, May 1, 2015

Dream Dots - Treatment Patches For Breakouts Review



I really have acne and blemish problem sometimes. Specially in summer. I really stop my self from touching or pintching them but i can not. I never used any such thing before. 

I was very happy to get thses Dream Dots. I saw very good reviews of this product. Dream dot looks like a sticker but it super absorbent hydro matrix patch. With a 100% waterproof, breathable, satin-smooth, wafer-thin surface, it acts seamlessly as second skin. It doesn't show at all. I wear it all day long and no one notice it.



 It targets spots and breakouts overnight using, no harsh ingredients. On contact with the spot it locks in tightly and absorbs the spot's exudate. Thus a healing environment is formed and it maintains the ph balance, temprature and hydration level. All this process leads to faster healing.  

It also decrease the pain level. The patch absorbs all the exudate and swell while give the spot a visible reduction in redness and inflammation when removed in the morning. It fully and completely remove the spot/blemish/pimple in 2/3 days.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe it will be good for my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment